Stress is defined as a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.
Maintaining an academic, social and work life can be challenging and stress can begin to take a toll on your mind, body and health. So, here are some tips to help manage stress!
- Time management: make a calendar and spread out your time to avoid cramming.
- Talk to someone: talking to someone and even self-talk can relieve your stress.
- Exercise: getting involved in physical activity can take your mind off things and improve your mental and emotional health.
- Get more sleep: having 8 hours of rest is vital for your mentality and strength.
- Try relaxation techniques: breathing exercises, stretching and yoga.