Download Kelsey Austin Gullap Resume 2018
Kelsey E. Austin
76 Moose Village Apt. 7
Cullowhee, NC 28723
Western Carolina University
B.S. in Communication,
Concentration in Broadcast Sales
- Minor in Business Administration
Related Coursework Television and Radio Production, Media Sales and Promotion, Financial Accounting, Computer Science (HTML and CSS)
Certifications Radio Advertising Bureau Certificate
Last Minute Productions
May 2017- December 2018
Special Events Coordinator and Production Staff
- Discover artists and talent to perform on campus
- Negotiate and discuss contracts, riders and bookings
- Create and assist with marketing materials (print and digital)
- Use decision making skills and problem-solve in order to maintain comfortable environment for coworkers and artists.
Holiday Inn Express
May 2017- September 2018
Front Desk and Customer Service
- Attend front desk in order to book reservations, assist guests with payments, and recruit new IHG members.
- Communicate changes, check-ins, reservations, etc. with other staff
- Create and oversee materials for the next shift.
Custom Communications, Inc.
May 2015- August 2015
Event and Day Coordinator
- Provide administrative and clerical support to director.
- Determine when and where Dish Network technicians will be throughout the day.
- Organize and distribute workloads for company technicians.
City of Raleigh Community Services Department
May 2014- August 2014
Event Coordinator Intern
- Work alongside Director to establish venues and dates for various summer events.
- Create weekly newsletter distributed to thousands of readers.
- Serve as Youth Ambassador for the City of Raleigh.
Related Volunteer Work
- Student Government Association Senator
- City of Raleigh Digital Ambassador
- Power 90.5 Radio Show Disc Jockey
- Sports Broadcasting Videographer